Senior Android Developer (Healthcare) IRC143431
|Location:||Poland - Krakow, Wroclaw, Zielona Gora, Lodz, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz, Koszalin, Gdansk|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Android, Android SDK|
We are a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences.
We are creating solutions for a leader in health and social care software and services. Line of products includes EPRs and systems for social care practitioners, immunization and child health software, handles immunization records for over 6m children, and delivers the national immunization system for Covid and flu.
We are looking for the great specialists for our friendly team.
- 4+ years of experience in developing native Android Applications using Android SDK.
- Experience in consuming REST APIs to develop data driven applications.
- Experience in working within a microservice architecture for interacting with API’s produced by multiple areas of the business.
- Experience in developing universal views based on UI/UX wireframes – ability to translate, contribute to and interpret design requirements.
- Knowledge of Android Security features such as the device keychain and encryption.
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Microsoft App Center.
- Experience with tools associated to agile development such as Jira, Confluence.
- Realm mobile database – nice to have.
- Windows Azure or AWS – nice to have.
- A good understanding of CICD and exposure to Teamcity, Octopus deploy or similar – nice to have.
- Service orientated architecture and Infrastructure as a service – nice to have.
- Continuous integration & automated testing and TDD/BDD – nice to have.
- Ensure code reviews and unit testing are completed.
- Triage assigned software defects. Ensure that work on defect resolution does not impact on agreed product deliverables, reporting to Product Owner/Scrum Master where resolution will require renegotiation of deliverable dates for other tasks.
- Keep abreast of technology trends and how they apply to your area. Put forward suggestions for improvement to development processes or tools where applicable.
- Achieve agreed productivity targets in order to ensure tasks are delivered to schedule, reporting as early as possible to Product Owner/Scrum Master where deliverables cannot be met.
- Develop product expertise in at least one product area, such that you can act as the go to expert from a development perspective for this area of the product.
- Any other activities in support of the business which can reasonably be expected to fall within the capabilities of the employee.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.