Senior Android developer IRC121179
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv|
|Skills:||Java, Kotlin, OOP|
Technology platform, including integrated SaaS software and mobile apps serving facility management, maintenance management, service dispatch, and field service management organizations of all sizes. The platform delivers real-time visibility into and control of the quality and cost of building and field service operations. It is successfully deployed in multiple industries including restaurants, retail, property management, hospitality, health care, home building, manufacturing, distribution and all kinds of service businesses.
- Commercial experience in native Android development
- Good knowledge of Java or/and Kotlin (massive project codebase on Java and migration to Kotlin is taking place in parallel)
- Hands-on experience with OOP, algorithms, design patterns and data structures
- Experience with Git
- Ability to diagnose/solve problems
- Good level of communication and reporting skills
- Intermediate English
- Experience managing application releases
- Database skills (MS SQL and writing/analyzing queries)
- Experience with enterprise-wide systems with huge codebase and tens/hundreds of application screens will be a plus
- Dependency injection (Hilt/Dagger)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or Software Engineering
- Self-organized person eager to learn and solve challenging tasks
- Proactive and a team player
- Passionate to create a product that solves consumer needs in the best and the most effective way
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with strong technical background and analytical thinking to become a part of the team that develops world wide, enterprise level products with a large client base.
- Deliver new functionality and maintain core product components with other talented engineers in a collaborative team environment
- Take active part in most of stages of a full-cycle product/feature development (requirements analysis, decomposition, design, etc)
- Provide timely status updates and estimation of own tasks
- Communicate with the team and customer
- Contribute to the overall quality of development services through unit testing, code reviewing and proactive offering of different improvements and innovations
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.