Senior Android Developer IRC153649
|Location:||Croatia - Zagreb|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Android, Android SDK, UI Development, UX|
The Norway Company has built the world’s largest and most global network for on-demand production of customized items e.g. t-shirts, wall art, mugs, books, hoodies, and cards. Supports a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs and the global shift towards local and more sustainable production.
Owns no physical production assets, nor servers, instead our asset is a cloud-based connectivity platform that enables world-class on-demand production for e-commerce platforms and applications.
This engineered platform needs to provide our customers access to more than 100 production partners in 33 countries and includes production plate design, routing to an appropriate partner, finally linking to logistics’ systems for delivery to the consumer.
All this in 72 hours and reaching more than 5 billion people and potential consumers in a smarter, faster, and greener way.
– Using the latest technologies to improve and streamline user interfaces across our products.
– Collaborating closely with other engineers, architects, and QAs as a valuable member of a cross-functional team
– Sharing your knowledge and building creative solutions while helping the team evolve best practices
– Working closely with our UI/UX designers and product managers to realise the vision
– Taking end-to-end responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, including taking part in an on-call rotation
Architecture, Enterprise Architect, Flutter
– Minimum 5 years of experience in writing native applications iOS and/or Android in Swift and/or Kotlin
– Ability to adapt, change and grow quickly as we scale the organization
– Passionate about engineering practices like agile, continuous delivery, test-driven development, traceability, and observability
– Analyze and optimize UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance
– You share your ideas and continuously improve yourself and the team around you
– Strong communication skills, high integrity, and great attention to detail
– Nice to have: Experience in hybrid app design eg Flutter or willingness to learn hybrid frameworks
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.