Senior Automation QA (C#) IRC139050
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||C#, QA Automation|
Our Client is the leader in live video technology for broadcast and new media productions. The Client solutions enable media companies and content creators to deliver the most gripping live sports images, buzzing entertainment shows and breaking news content to billions of viewers every day – and in real-time.
The product under test is a new generation web-based asset management solution, with microservices platform to support more flexible media production workflows. The product enables users to edit and coordinate production assets from anywhere and with more efficiency. Users benefit from set of intuitive web app interfaces that empowers them to work remotely and collaboratively for faster turnaround of content, delivered to multiple platforms.
– 3+ years of experience in automated testing at commercial projects with cross-functional teams
– Experience in QA automation using C#, Cucumber is a plus
– Experience of work in Agile environment
– Strong self-organizational skills, proactivity and being able to work independently is a must
– Good English knowledge (reading, writing and speaking)
– Good communication & reporting skills
– Good analytical skills and attention to details
– Ability to take ownership over the quality (test strategy, processes, documentation, requirements, etc)
– Good understanding of full software development lifecycle and related processes
– Good knowledge of software testing methodologies and techniques
– Experience in web services testing
– Experience in writing and maintaining test documentation (bug reports, test cases)
– Experience with JIRA
– Readiness to compose automation building blocks into Cucumber scenarios, BDD experience is a plus
– Knowledge of a test management tool such as Xray
– Experience in performance testing is a plus
– Automate existing test cases using C#
– Review and analyze requirements, specifications and technical design documents
– Perform testing of backend services of modern web applications, cover new and existing functionality with automation tests
– Work closely with product owners and developers on requirements clarification
– Design, develop and execute detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases
– Suggest solutions to identified product problems
– Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
– Identify, analyze, report and verify issues
– Develop, review and update test documentation
– Actively participate in meetings with the customer and the team
– Prepare and present reports and metrics
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.