Senior Automation QA (Java) IRC146559
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Our Client is a transnational company that owns numerous products within Finance domain. One of the largest, B2B electronic payment network, is integrating with several other Banking products belonging to Client. We are looking for 3 new Scrum Teams to support the extension of the existing payments solution, its integration with other lines of businesses, migration of old core to modern technologies and building new functionality at the top. Existing application is one of the winners of the US market and we are looking for an expansion with the merge that is happening.
From technologies perspective, old core is written on Java 7, reporting engine is Crystal Reports (to be moved to Jasper); Front End is mixture of Dojo and J2EE – expectation is to bring this to the stack outlined above in the requirements.
We are young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are business trips to Client location (USA, East coast) and there are always many challenges and opportunities to grow.
– 4+ years experience in automation testing or engineering support;
– Solid knowledge of SQL;
– The ability to execute existing queries as well as write search queries of varying complexity;
– Solid knowledge to interpret results, identify trends and communicate appropriately;
– Understanding of software QA processes and methodologies/tools (Quality Center, Zephyr preferred);
– Experience with various test automation frameworks;
– Ability to perform tests against Web applications, both front-end UI as well as back-end databases, application servers, and services;
– Experience in a *nix environment;
– Experience with CI;
– Good written and verbal communication skills, upper intermediate/advanced English.
– Analyze functional business requirements for completeness, participate in Application design with the developers and come up with a thorough testing strategy for the feature;
– Develop and maintain the automation framework;
– Train and lead the team to do automation testing for new and existing features in the application;
– Execute test scripts and identify variations from expected results;
– Create/track/retest software defects in designated defect tracking tool;
– Work closely with development, manual QA and product management staff on auto test coverage;
– Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.