Senior Automotive Diagnostics Engineer IRC172690
|Location:||Sweden - Gothenburg|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||ASPICE v.3.1, Automotive, AUTOSAR|
GlobalLogic Automotive department is glad to invite a Senior Diagnostic Engineer to an Automotive project in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive Solution what will be deployed in upcoming European vehicle platform.
- Strong knowledge in: ISO14229, ISO17987, ISO15765, ISO13400 and SAE-J2012.
- Experience with ISO26262.
- Strong knowledge within Electronics.
- Strong experience from Software requirement writing.
- Strong knowledge in Autosar Diagnostics (DEM, DCM, FIM).
- Knowledge in ASPICE.
- 5+ years experience in Automotive industry working with Diagnostics.
- Strong Fault tracing experience.
- Experience with FMEA based diagnostic design.
- Supplier management experience and a strong background in working with cross functional groups.
- Bachelor of Science, in the areas of Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Automotive, Computer Science, or other related fields.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills both on test benches and in vehicles.
Nice to have:
- Experience in CarCom.
- Experience in SystemWeaver (CarWeaver).
- Experience in CANoe or CANalyzer.
- Experience with SAFe and Agile way of working.
- Experience with integration tools like DaVinci.
- Experience with Tier2 implementation (BSW-stack).
· Clarify customer requirements, work with the service and manufacturing organization to gather and implement requirements,
· Identify needs for EOL tests.
· Work with EE architecture and integration team on diagnostic architectures.
· Closely work with Systems Engineers, Controls and Software Engineers on functional diagnostics.
· Structure, create and maintain DTCs and related data.
· Configure UDS services as needed for each sub-system.
· Create and release diagnostic specifications.
· Work interactively with cross functional teams and suppliers to implement/verify/validate requirements.
· Support on-going development of test specifications and relevant tooling lists.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.