Senior Autosar Classic Developer IRC159944
|Location:||India - Nagpur, Pune|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AUTOSAR Classic, C|
Always wanted to create something that has an enormous impact on people’s everyday life? Join us and we will give you such an opportunity! We are looking for skilled AUTOSAR Engineers to contribute to the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD) solutions. Sounds interesting? We hope so!
A project for the automotive industry, the client is a well-known German car manufacturer. The solution is based on the Autosar architecture.
Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in software engineering or related discipline
Minimum 5 years of experience as an Embedded Developer
- Good knowledge of AUTOSAR CLASSIC (ADAPTIVE is a plus)
- Good knowledge of embedded C programming language (C++ is a plus)
- Good knowledge of automotive communication protocols – CAN/LIN/Ethernet/FlexRay, etc.
- Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
- Good Knowledge of middleware and operating systems like QNX/Linux
- Experience in debugging tools, CAN (CANape, CANoe, CAN analyzer) / Wireshark / Lauterbach / TurboLab is a plus
- Experience with functional safety topics
- Experience in working with automotive SoC, Qualcomm / Aurix is a plus
- Good language skills (English mandatory, German is a plus)
- Teamwork attitude
C++, AUTOSAR Adaptive
- Participation in projects of cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies
- Analyzing the requirements of the solution
- Design and development of software in the area of automotive using C / C++ language
- Creation of software detailed design specification and component documentation
- Close cooperation with PM, designers, and analysts
- Assuring code quality (CI & CD)
- Creative approach to work to invent new solutions
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.