Senior Autosar Developer IRC172854
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Agile, Architecture, ARM, ASPICE v.3.1, Automotive, C, C++, Linux, QNX, Requirement Engineering|
Due to intensive growth, GlobalLogic Automotive department is glad to invite senior embedded / automotive engineer to become part of the GlobalLogic Automotive team.
The project goal is to design and develop a next generation of the Automotive AD/ADAS platform for a major Japanese Tier 1. It is designed to combine the best-in-class technologies and solutions to develop an innovative platform that will be customized and deployed at multiple OEMs world-wide. As a member of the engineering team you will contribute to the requirements clarification, system and software design, software development, platform bring-up and hardening. The project is considered as technical excellence and we are paying huge attention to technical challenge motivation of our team members as well as excellence work conditions.
- MS/BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of main architectural principles and different software architectures, knowledge of UML/SysML
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architect and DOORS
- Good understanding of the modern automotive architecture
- Experience in Software Configuration Management (SCM)
- Extensive and proven knowledge in C and C++
- Experience with full-lifecycle embedded product development, including architecture and design
- Automotive software development experience with communication interfaces and protocols experience (CAN, CAN-FD, Ethernet, MOST, etc.)
- Working knowledge of embedded operating systems, including Linux and QNX
- Working experience in BSP development, optimizations, troubleshooting and hardening
- Linux userspace and kernel space development experience
- Knowledge of ARM architecture
- Knowledge and working experience of automotive process models (e.g. ASPICE)
- Experience with Requirements Management tools
- Experience with SW development tools like Gerrit, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins etc.
- SAFe or Agile development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in multi-site, multi-cultural teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced English
- Experience in Automotive Audio/Video processing
- Experience in automotive cameras support
- Knowledge in Security/Cryptography
- Work experience in Qualcomm SoCs
- Development of various components of next gen AD / ADAS system
- Collaborating with other team members & external stakeholders on elaboration of technical design
- Close cooperation with customer on various topics
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.