Senior Backend Developer IRC135366
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Java, Kafka, MongoDB, OOP, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Unit Testing|
GlobalLogic is seeking an experienced Senior Developer to help us improve and help to develop the new modern personalized digital platform. Every developer in our team has an opportunity to make a tremendous impact. We are looking for innovative and passionate developers who want to take ownership of features and projects and collaborate with other developers and product managers to evaluate, design, and implement from top to bottom. We will provide opportunities to work with cutting-edge technology that helps millions of people save their/money.
We are seeking for creative and motivated engineers to work on our digital coupon solution. There are a wide variety of challenges that have been and still need to be solved. You will have opportunities for growth and development. You will be part of a team that works on services that have saved over 1 billion coupons.
Project for customer base in the U.S. shaping the ways CPG brands operate in the market. Work with us using the latest technology and influence the way over 50 million shoppers act each day.
We will be creating the platform for a pool of thousands of CPG-funded offers and promotions directly integrated with the website. A wide variety of challenges is ahead of us offering various ways of professional growth for our team of professionals. Having opportunities for growth and development, you will be a part of a team that works on services that will provide the right things to the right customers at the right time.
- Recent experience in hands-on software development.
- Experienced in software for distributed production systems.
- Fluent in Java, Java Spring.
- Experienced in the development of a variety of complex Java backend.
- The ideal candidate thrives in a culture of innovation, challenges himself to constantly improve, and shares knowledge to empower others.
- Understanding, ability to describe and work with agile-based products.
- Passion for engineering; looks for novel and creative solutions to complex, systematic problems. Proven ability to look beyond the surface to understand root causes in building long-term solutions.
- Strong collaborator and teammate, with exceptional communication skills.
- Strong in design patterns and OOP concepts.
- Experienced using messaging systems like ZMQ, Kafka.
- Has experience in:
- Relational database design and usage. (MySQL/Hibernate O/R Mapping).
- Web Services with SOAP or REST.
- Web Application/Services performance tuning and optimization.
- Unit testing.
- Has gone through a full software development life cycle (design to release).
- Contributes to open source community (apache committer status, or GitHub account with history).
- Experienced in troubleshoot issues in production.
- Other nice to have skills: Solr, RethinkDB, MapReduce, MongoDB, BigQuery, NiFi.
Scrum, Retail & eCommerce
- Architect, develop and manage large-scale big data systems and ingestion capabilities and infrastructure.
- Support Design and development of solutions for the deployment of dashboards and reports to various stakeholders.
- Work directly with the business teams to rapidly prototype analytics solutions based upon business requirements.
- Architect data pipelines and connect with various data sources.
- Design and maintain enterprise data warehouse models.
- Tune and improve the performance of reporting solutions.
- Manage cloud-based data & analytics platforms.
- Deploy updates and fixes and assist technical support.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.