Senior Backend Developer IRC149040
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
– At least 5 years of relevant commercial experience as Backend developer
– Strong knowledge of application design principles, experience with development RESTful interfaces using Nodejs, MongoDB and/or PostgreSQL
– Strong understanding and practical experience of unit testing
– Good knowledge of AWS, K8S, Docker containers technology, CI/CD pipelines, including hands-on experience
– Experience with using WebServices, WebSockets and RabbitMQ
– Knowledge and/or practical experience of any other programming language (e.g. PHP, Python) will be a plus
– Experience with integration and management of any analytics and/or monitoring tools will be a plus
– Strong communication skills with Advanced English level
Websocket, DataDog, ELK, Continuous Integration, Terraform
GlobalLogic team has been involved for many years into development, deployment and support of many different areas of the solution. We are now looking for a talented engineer who will extend our existing R&D team and become a key person in solving our challenges.
Your responsibilities will include
– You will be the key person to interact with the Customer on solving issues related to services integrations, upgrades and Cloud infrastructure changes. Be ready to determine and develop an approach to solutions, receive technical guidance only on unusual or complex problems or issues.
– Identify key barriers/core problems and apply problem solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations. Troubleshoote and resolve complex problems. Makes decisions under conditions of uncertainty, sometimes with incomplete information, that produce effective end results.
– Work as a part of existing R&D team based on the backlog in Agile/Scrum manner. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability and performant applications writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
– Assist with vendor selection/evaluation and infrastructure monitoring.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.