Senior Business Analyst IRC147158
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||Business Analysis, Communications, Confluence, JIRA, Product Owner, Prototyping, Requirement Engineering|
Our client is one of the largest and most innovative manufacturers of medical devices in the United States which produces a broad variety of medical devices and software applications.
At this project, you will have a great opportunity to be involved into the full development life cycle of desktop application which is intended for use as a tool to help individuals to upload certain information from medical devices and store it for further processing to identify health trends and to track daily activities
- 3+ years as BA;
- Experience in Business Applications development;
- Experience with writing technical and process documentation;
- Expertise in gathering, analyzing, and specifying requirements;
- Experience in business, systems, and engineering process modeling;
- Experience with integration projects and specification;
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and processes;
- Good understanding of agile including Scrum framework;
- Understanding the main trends in UI/UX for modern web-applications;
- Prototyping skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Advanced English.
- Requirements management (elicitation, clarification, docs preparation, keeping requirements up to date);
- Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) creation;
- Backlog management (backlog prioritizing, user stories creation before planning);
- Support of developers (clarification of expected results and problems described in defects, clarification, and explanation of requirements around the area, identification of end-user cases);
- Support of QA team (clarification of FRs/SDDs, requirements around the area);
- Close work with the client’s PO on the requirements.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.