Senior Business Analyst IRC151109
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
- Provide management with weekly/monthly/quarterly metrics surrounding applications
Excellent in SQL, Good at Data mining, and Good at writing SQL queries
Collaborate/work very closely with offshore team
JIRA, SQL, Data Mining
- Needs excellent communication skills to work with business stakeholders and strong analytical skills
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
- These skills will be key in order to understand and ask key questions to identify process improvements, streamline, gather detailed requirements, and work with the development team to design a solution.
- Expert in using project management tools like Jira.
- Accountable, can do and get things done attitude, independent and resourceful
- Oversee various business processes and applications such as (Oracle) If you are not familiar with these applications, you will need the willingness to learn them and become an SME
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where the goal post is changing constantly
- Coordinates with business sponsors/users for requirements, discuss issues, etc.
- Daily interaction with key business stakeholders
- Experience with designing and building large-scale tech solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience prioritizing competing demands, scoping large efforts and negotiating timelines are necessary skills
- Candidate should be technology savvy with exposure to IT transformations (not mandatory)
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is essential.
- Effectively plan, coordinate, and execute prioritized initiatives. • Participate in cross-functional project teams to ensure timelines and milestones are met.
- “If you are a California resident, more details on how we process your personal information can be found in the CCPA Recruitment Privacy Notice (https://www.globallogic.com/privacy/ccpa-recruitment-privacy-notice/)”
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.