Senior Business Analyst IRC157661
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||Application Lifecycle Management, Enterprise Architect, Large Scale Scrum, Requirement management, Requirements analysis, Requirements validation, Risk Management, Scrum|
Technological solutions created by GlobalLogic support the automation of events and help the organizers take control of the entire experience of their recipients during the events.
We are participating in offering even better customer relationship management through automated ticketing, fundraising, and empirical marketing technologies.
We are helping to create mobile applications and the possibility of cashless transactions, thus increasing commitment and reaching new recipients around the world. The world’s most iconic brands use this suite of integrated event technologies to fuel their events.
- Industry-related experience 4+ years (software engineering projects) and business analysis
- Strong knowledge and skills in business analysis techniques and practices
- Strong conceptual, analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrates the ability to build trust and strong relationships
- Strong communication and presentation and leadership skills able to work with a cross-functional team of
- Skills with requirements identifying and documenting
- Experience with Enterprise Architect
- Experience delivering products in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies
- The mindset with the ability to recognize opportunities to create distinctive business value
- Readiness for business trips
- Focus on the details of solving each business problem/need correctly
- Fluent English (comprehensive written and verbal communication)
- Responsible for system and functional analysis and solutions in delivering service-oriented and module driven
application and integration design
- Liaison between business product owners and IT implementation teams to ensure optimized integration solution is
designed and implemented to meet business objectives. Involved with user story definition, providing clarifications to
assist the team with their story estimates
- Conduct complex and thorough research of existing processes, systems, systems logic, hardware deployment and
desired objectives to develop detailed systems specifications to meet the objectives of the assigned projects
- Participate in gathering and analyzing of internal business requirements by means of interviews, workflow analyses
and facilitated discussions with users
- Translate users business requirements into detailed functional designs for development, testing, and implementation
- Apply methodologies such as Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Rational Unified Process (RUP) and
prepares detailed specifications using case statements and related documentation
- Identify and communicates risks and issues impacting business rules, functional requirements and specifications
- Participate in managing the scope of applications and related changes
- Maintenance of product backlog, participate in scrum ceremonies
- Meeting Goal, Objectives, Metrics and Performance of the Requirements Engineering team
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.