Senior C++ Automotive Developer – Sweden IRC174129
|Location:||Sweden - Gothenburg|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||C++, C++-Linux, CMake, Embedded, QNX, UML|
GlobalLogic Automotive department is glad to invite Software engineer to an Automotive project in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive Solution what will be deployed in newest European cars.
- B.S in Computer Science or M.S in Computer Engineering or similar qualifications from an accredited university
- Strong background of system design, implementation, testing and maintenance (UML, C/C++14, Gtest/Gmock, CMake/Make, gdb)
- Experience with industry standard requirements and agile development tools such as JIRA, Git/gerrit, Confluence
- Experience in working with cross functional teams
- Practical debugging skills (gdb and remote debugging)
- Creativity in your design, ability to build stuff with your hands and good communication skills
- Experience in Embedded software development in Automotive domain (Linux, QNX)
- Experience in socket networking (CAN, TCP, UDP)
Will be a plus:
- Experience in fault detection, fault handling and automotive diagnostics
- Diagnostic architecture background
- Common understanding of ISO 26262
- Experience creating safety-critical software (ISO 26262, ASIL B)
- Test automation experience using Python/Robot Framework
- Experience with Automotive standards
- Design and implementation of diagnostic functions in a new scalable automotive platform
- Work with cross-functional teams to derive requirements given by use cases and feature listings
- Utilize diagnostic services (UDS) on Ethernet, CAN and LIN for fault reporting, diagnostic data communication and diagnostic routines
- Take part and assist in developing test cases to verify and validate diagnostic functions on ECU integration and system integration level
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.