Senior C/C++ Developer for Automotive project IRC156496
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||C++, Performance testing/tuning, QNX, System Integration|
Our customer is a well known European OEM.
GlobalLogic is building a team consisting of 6 engineers who will work together with customer appointed tech leads, scrum master and PO. The team members will work within a cross functional agile team and focus on development and integration of android software on a Android Automotive OS-based Infotainment Platform, analyzing performance issues and performing fault tracing of the in-vehicle software and supporting systems.
Required qualifications / skills:
● M.Sc in Software Engineering or similar relevant experience.
● At least 5 years of embedded software development experience using C++.
● Experience with QNX.
● Good English skill (written and spoken)
● Android Automotive Experience.
● Experience with HyperVisor technologies and tools.
● Experience with software performance measurement tools.
● PyTest experience.
● Experience in fault tracing on system level.
● Experience working with power mode functions.
● Driver’s license (B-level)
C++-Linux, Continuous Integration
The developer will work as part of a cross functional agile team which would take ownership of creating
and maintaining core system features that are performance and stability critical. The developer will be
expected to work mainly in the QNX layer, performing orchestration and creating supporting functions for further development in the full stack of Android (from C++ to HMI levels).
The team would be responsible for the overall performance of the system and therefore will be working
closely with the CI team to measure performance, stability and reliability KPI’s of the entire system and
will work in a strictly supporting role to help other teams maintain a passable KPI level.
The team members are expected to perform manual tests in the vehicles and create automated tests
Main responsibilities will be:
● Feature development and maintenance of the same in the entire Android Stack.
● Performance and stability analysis in the Android stack for the infotainment system
● Lead Android integration events and support teams by assigning CTS/VTS/ATS to relevant teams.
● First point of contact to and from Google and other suppliers for Platform related issues.
Overall team responsibilities:
The System team will primarily focus on Platform related feature development such as device
configuration, mode switching etc.
The team receives KPI (or defines KPIs together with tech leads) that they analyze and create test cases
for to produce data and scorecard about how well the system fulfills the system KPIs, e.g. non-functional
test cases for system performance, system robustness, and system stability.
● System capacity forecast for RAM, storage, CPU (touchpoint with HW team)
● System optimization together with the internal Tier1 platform supplier.
● The team develops test cases that secures that the system works after integrations event from
internal Tier1 platform supplier (KPI acceptance).
● Android or QNX bring-up orchestration.
● The team is responsible for defining the build configurations.
● Ownership of logging functionality.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.