Senior C/C++ Engineer IRC157607
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||C, C++, Git, Linux, SVN, TCP/IP, Yocto|
We are looking for a professional Senior C/C++ Engineer to execute the complete C/C++ software development lifecycle. The goal is to create scalable and optimized software systems
Our customer is an international company, one of the largest Tier 1 vendors for the automotive industry. The Company is cooperating with the world’s biggest car manufacturers, providing them with high-quality, cutting-edge, and comprehensive automotive computing platforms and IVI systems.
As a part of the advanced engineering group, the team in GlobalLogic is working closely with the customer engineering team to develop an innovative automotive cockpit platform. The main responsibility is developing and supporting the Instrument Cluster and Android-based multimedia system, middleware, and applications on the newest versions of the Android OS, etc.
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Exceptional programming experience in C and C++
- Exceptional documentation and writing skills
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools and peer review
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces, and hardware subsystems
- Expert-level knowledge of networking protocols – TCP/IP and Socket Communications
- Good Linux system software experience
- Knowledge of multi-threaded programming and associated constructs
- Experience in version control software development and management such as SVN and GIT or knowledge on how to use version control
- FOTA (Firmware Over the Air-updates)
- LWM2M “Lightweight Machine 2 Machine” and COAP/COAPS Protocol
- Knowledge of Python
- System-level (kernel/bootloader) software development experience.
- Familiarity with modern C++ (11,14,17)
- IoT (Internet of Things) development
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Bash
- Familiarity with microprocessor architectures and peripherals
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR
Embedded, AUTOSAR, Python, IoT, Bash, CMake
- Deep understanding of architectural design patterns and their trade-offs.
- Clearly communicates considerations in technical design through proofs-of-concept and documentation.
- Should be able to design solutions involving multiple services based on ambiguous requirements.
- Contributes to defining strategic technical direction, planning the roadmap, and incorporating customer experience into technical design.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.