Senior C# Developer IRC146292
|Location:||Slovakia - Kosice|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
The Software Engineer will be a member of our engineering team working on the development of patient monitoring solutions products. This position requires a deep understanding of solid design and development practices and the ability to apply those to our product development. A key element of this role includes advocating for and designing products that meet the functional, performance and cybersecurity needs of our customers. A strong systems approach to product development will be necessary in this role.
Wage: From 2500€/gross. Final salary will reflect your skills and experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 4+ years’ relevant software development experience is required
- Proficiency in C# and good knowledge in object-oriented programming paradigm
- Experience developing reliable and scalable systems and services
- Experience developing mission critical services in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Strong communication skills, upper-intermediate English.
- Experience with Docker Containers.
- Familiar with security best practices for Service Oriented Architecture and IOT Systems
- Working knowledge of software development tools such as Azure DevOps, Git, Re-sharper, etc
- Able to work and influence in a highly cross-functional team environment
- Experience developing for the cloud is desirable
- Working knowledge of Agile development processes.
Will be a plus:
Healthcare, Docker Swarm, Python, Docker, C++
- Participate in systems level requirements definition, architecture, design and external communications/connectivity interface designs.
- Lead component design efforts. Understand and design to existing interface specifications.
- Design, write, debug, document and release software used for communication, storage and analysis of patient physiological information.
- Work with global teams and other cross-functional staff to define requirements related to patient bedside monitors.
- Ensure on-time delivery of software including design documentation and unit tests necessary to maintenance of the software.
- Work with program core team members including Quality and Regulatory to ensure conformance to established design development processes and procedures.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.