Senior C# Developer IRC146293
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
The Software Engineer will be a member of our engineering team working on the development of patient monitoring solutions products. This position requires a deep understanding of solid design and development practices and the ability to apply those to our product development. A key element of this role includes advocating for and designing products that meet the functional, performance and cybersecurity needs of our customers. A strong systems approach to product development will be necessary in this role.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 4+ years’ relevant software development experience is required
- Proficiency in C# and good knowledge in object-oriented programming paradigm
- Experience developing reliable and scalable systems and services
- Experience developing mission critical services in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Strong communication skills, upper-intermediate English.
- Experience with Docker Containers.
- Familiar with security best practices for Service Oriented Architecture and IOT Systems
- Working knowledge of software development tools such as Azure DevOps, Git, Re-sharper, etc
- Able to work and influence in a highly cross-functional team environment
- Experience developing for the cloud is desirable
- Working knowledge of Agile development processes.
Will be a plus:
Healthcare, Docker Swarm, Python, Docker, C++
- Participate in systems level requirements definition, architecture, design and external communications/connectivity interface designs.
- Lead component design efforts. Understand and design to existing interface specifications.
- Design, write, debug, document and release software used for communication, storage and analysis of patient physiological information.
- Work with global teams and other cross-functional staff to define requirements related to patient bedside monitors.
- Ensure on-time delivery of software including design documentation and unit tests necessary to maintenance of the software.
- Work with program core team members including Quality and Regulatory to ensure conformance to established design development processes and procedures.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.