Senior C++ Engineer IRC161713
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||C++, Embedded, Linux|
The aim of this project is to develop software for SmartTV OS and to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Excellent Linux skills – must be totally comfortable at the command line
- You have ability to write clean, modular, and tested code…
- You are a fast learner to get new design and technology concepts.
- Strong programming skills in C++11/17
- Experience with streaming technologies and different audio/video formats
- Strong understanding of multithreading, synchronization and concurrent programming
- Detailed knowledge of Linux Graphics, particularly 2D and blending/compositing acceleration
- Bonus points for any background with SmartTV technology, gstreamer, ffmpeg, etc
- Coding, Debugging, bug fixing and so on that is required to release a software package.
- Research and implement a functional requirements using up to date technology and skills.
- Design the software architecture to support the requirements
- Review the software design and implementations.
- Maintain the code clean, and modular for cross-platform architecture.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.