Senior C#/.Net Developer (healthcare) IRC166537
|Location:||Poland - Bydgoszcz|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Our client is the UK’s leading health and social care software and services company with over 35 years’ experience which is delivering the National Immunisation Management System for Covid-19 and flu. Their easy-to-use IT platforms provide a complete view of the individual across all care settings, helping integrate services and improve care.
Line of products include EPRs and systems for social care practitioners, immunisation and child health software, handles immunisation records of over 6m children, and delivers the national immunisation system for Covid and flu.
- C# .Net development experience for 4+ years
- Experience developing public facing Web Based APIs
- Experience with Cloud Services and architecture, Azure (SQL Azure, App Services, Service Bus, Azure Functions, Azure Storage)
- SQL development
- Experience with git-based development
- Experience working within an Agile development environment
- Experience with tools associated to agile development such as Jira, Confluence
- A good understanding of CICD and exposure to Teamcity, Octopus deploy or similar
- Provide technical leadership to your colleagues ensuring software is designed developed and unit tested according to good software engineering principles.
- Work with Product Owner/Scrum Master to coach individual team members as required to drive up delivery capabilities.
- Develop product expertise in your areas of responsibility such that you can act as the go to expert from a development perspective for multiple areas of the product set.
- With Product Owner/Scrum Master, collaborate with design and product management to define new and extended product functionality, assessing technical risks and dependencies.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Solution Architect functions to produce high level estimates of development effort for planned development activities, and refine these estimates as additional detail becomes available.
- Influence colleagues in Product Management on areas of potential product improvements.
- Contribute to development effort as a hands-on developer within your team.
- Ensure code reviews and unit testing are completed, and that these are consistently following departmental guidelines. Where no formal guidelines exist, work with peers to formulate and enforce such guidelines.
- Timely and accurate reporting of assigned work status as required, reporting risks and issues as they arise.
- Triage assigned software defects. Ensure that work on defect resolution does not impact on agreed product deliverables, reporting to Product Owner/Scrum Master where resolution will require renegotiation of deliverable dates for other tasks.
- Keep abreast of technology trends and how they apply to your area. Put forward suggestions for improvement to development processes or tools where applicable.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.