Senior C++ / Qt Audio Applications Developer IRC161415
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Boost, C++, QML, Qt, STL|
Avid-ProTools team is focusing on Pro Tools Family development. Pro Tools suites intention is to compose, record, edit, and mix high-quality music or sound for movies on a Mac or PC using Pro Tools, the industry-standard audio production platform. Design the perfect setup for your needs with a wide array of Pro Tools solutions—from hardware interfaces and consoles to software, plug-ins, and more. Our team provides design, development and quality assurance of industry best products, as well as plugins development, qualifications, CET services and more.
- Strong knowledge of computer science principles and experience applying them in real-world commercial projects
- Solid object-oriented software design skills with the ability to design clean, maintainable, reliable, and efficient systems
- Advanced level of proficiency in C++
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of C++ and STL
- Knowledge of Boost, STL, and C++11 or newer standard
- Strong experience using the Qt framework and QML
- Demonstrated ability to debug complex software systems
- Previous experience developing mobile applications
- Previous experience working with legacy codebases
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written and verbal English
- Experience with Git tools and workflows
- Experience working as part of an Agile scrum team
- Previous hands-on experience developing real-time Audio applications
- Familiarity with the JUCE framework
- Knowledge of multi-threading is highly desired
- Familiarity with Tracktion engine
- Previous experience working as part of a multi-cultural, distributed team
- Passion about music, audio, or media
In addition, the ideal candidate will have experience in some of the following areas:
Audio, Audio Expertise
We are looking for a talented C++ Software Engineer to be a member of the Audio Products development team, which creates and maintains several of the products in our Audio product portfolio including cutting-edge audio production devices, integrated hardware/software systems, iOS/Android mobile applications, and desktop software such as Avid Pro Tools® among others.
To join our team, you must have a solid understanding of software engineering and object-oriented design techniques, a unique ability to create, debug, and maintain bulletproof C++ code, an eye for detail, and extremely high standards with respect to software quality and reliability.
In this role, you will be part of a high-performing Agile scrum team with members in Europe and the United States time zones.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.