Senior C++ Software Engineer (Data Plane) IRC157446
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
The client is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. It accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With our solutions, organizations are building extraordinary experiences by mobilizing everything, responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
- 8+ years of development experience in working with data plane.
- development experience with C++ and Go.
- experience with security protocols such as TLS and application protocols such as HTTP, TCP
- strong background in developing security feature Internet Security related products like Web Application Firewalls, API Security Gateways, Reverse Proxies, Forward Proxies are preferred
- Familiarity with distributed systems and containerization solutions like Docker/Kubernetes etc. is preferred but not necessary.
- must be able to work with product management and customers to understand and converse on high-level technical details.
- good verbal & written communication skills
HTTPS and TLS/SSL, Docker
- design & develop distributed data plane proxy features using application protocols such as HTTP/HTTPS and in programming language C++.
- design & Develop Integration with control plane using APIs (REST and GraphQL) using GRPC, Protobuf in programming language Go.
- design & Develop micro-service for data plane functions using cloud-native/K8s.
- work with distributed systems & applications that may span across multiple clouds such as AWS, Azure, GCP etc.
- deploy microservices to Kubernetes using Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) systems
- work with the existing team and product management to review and refine delivery requirements
- write technical design documents and hold reviews
- participate in scrum ceremonies
- communicate with consumers of the team’s software and gather requirements and facilitate the adoption of your solutions
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.