Senior C++ Software Engineer IRC153819
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
The client is a product international company that provides a defence platform that enables development and security teams to protect critical workloads against emerging threats and undiscovered vulnerabilities with a lightweight agent that protects the organisation’s public, private and hybrid cloud deployments on-premises data centres managed. In addition, it is an advanced endpoint detection and response platform, which gathers as much information as possible to detect and analyse complex threats while being as non-intrusive as possible, minimising the impact on the network and the endpoint.
- Mastery of C++ (at least 5 years of experience).
- Experience in Software Design and Object-Oriented programming.
- Experience with complex SW multi-threaded environments.
- Passion for performance and making code better.
- B.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent knowledge.
- Team player, accountable, dedicated and passionate.
- Experience with developing cross-platform applications.
- Experience in modern C++11/14 – an advantage.
We are looking for a talented Senior C++ Software Engineer for our Platform team. The team is responsible for building the platform of our disruptive agent for investigating and stopping advanced cyber-threats.
- Write cross-platform and specific OS code for Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- Build high-performance multi-threaded applications.
- Take full responsibility and ownership from conception, development, quality to post-deployment.
- Collaborate with teams across the organization.
- Work in Agile development cycles.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.