Senior C++ Software Engineer (Windows Internals Developer) IRC169670
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||C++, Windows Programming|
The client is a product international company that provides a defense platform that enables development and security teams to protect critical workloads against emerging threats and undiscovered vulnerabilities with a lightweight agent that protects the organization’s public, private and hybrid cloud deployments on-premises data centers managed. In addition, it is an advanced endpoint detection and response platform, which gathers as much information as possible to detect and analyze complex threats while being as non-intrusive as possible, minimizing the impact on the network and the endpoint.
We are looking for a talented Senior C++ Windows Internals developer to take part in building a cutting-edge next-generation multi-tenant SaaS security platform.
- Team player, accountable, dedicated, and initiative
- At least 6 years of development experience
- At Least 2 years of experience with C++ 11/14/17
- At least 1 year of experience with Windows Internals or kernel development (software driver level, not embedded)
- Experience with complex SW multi-threaded environments
- Capable of independently taking a feature through the entire development cycle while cooperating with multiple teams;
- Excellent communication skills and a high ability to lead and motivate
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, product owners, and designers, to identify and solve challenging problems in cybersecurity.
- Work with experienced and highly talented engineers in a CI/CD environment with cutting-edge technologies.
- Take full responsibility and ownership from conception, development, and quality to post-deployment.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.