Senior Channel Developer IRC134674
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Our Client is leader of US Media Market and one of the biggest companies on that is providing Media Entertainment content (Live TV, Movies, Series and Shows, Sport events, Music and Podcasts) to users on OTT platforms.
Project scope implies building Roku Brightscript application for millions of users that are watching and have subsctiption to client services.
- 4+ years of development experience
- Experience in building Media Streaming application (OTT)
- Proficiency with Brightscipt (RSG)
- B.S. or higher in Software Engineering or similar area
- At least intermediate English level
- Ability to work in agile software development environment, maintaining focus yet remaining flexible to requirements and design change
- Proactive problem solving abilities
- Experience with REST API integration and basic understanding of networking
- Experience with Analytics and Advertisement integration
- Experience with In-app Purchases
We are offering developers ability to become part of big engineering team working on building Netflix-like Streaming Application for US Media Market
Would be a plus:
- Develop Media streaming applications for millions of users across the globe
- Build Unique solutions and User Experience in delivering Media Content (Live TV, Movies, Series and Shows, Sport events, Music and Podcasts)
- Build Architecture and Develop Roku applications from scratch
- Become part of US Media and Movies market and work with top Fortune 500 companies
- Video / Audio streaming
- Content Discovery
- Advertisement integration and targetting
- Analytics gathering
- User personalizations and recommendations
- In-app purchases (AVOD, SVOD, TVOD)
- Backend integration
Application features include but are not limited to:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.