Senior CloudOps / DevOps / SRE Engineer IRC137568
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Amazon AWS, Continuous Integration, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Linux|
We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior CloudOps engineer for the project which is related with advertisement insertion and delivery for different platforms. Web platform is just one of them.Customer’s patented technology provides a full ecosystem (Ad Server, Custom Video Player, and Marketplace) for serving video ads.
Leading high scale applications with billions of transactions every day.
The engineer will have the opportunity to be part of a strong R&D group that creates high performance and scalable web applications in GCP/AWS cloud, uses large amounts of traffic and with cutting-edge technologies.
- 4+ years experience with AWS
- 4+ years experience with Linux, bash, Dockers & Kubernetes
- Experience with Redis, Git, Maven, Jenkins
- Familiar with CI/CD concepts and tools
- Big data tools such as Spark – advantage
- Scripting language such as Go/Python – advantage
- Database administration experience
- Experience with configuration and infrastructure management tools
- Experience with version control systems (Git or other)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Understanding Agile development methodologies e.g., test driven development, continuous integration, code analysis etc.
- English – Upper-Intermediate
- Excellent communication skills
- Be familiar with Site Reliability Engineering principles
Google Cloud, Python, Go
- Migrate services to new technologies such as Kubernetes
- Manage organization security and permissions
- Pursuit new technologies and introduce them to the company’s stack
- Reduce the cost of cloud operations by optimization
- Be a part of SRE team
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.