Senior Computer Vision Developer IRC126876
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||c++, Machine Learning, OpenCV, Tensorflow|
- 5+ years of commercial experience in software development, including at least 3 years in a related field;
- Strong knowledge and proven experience with Machine Learning;
- Experience with Nvidia Jetson;
- Good knowledge andor experience with Computer Vision and Deep Learning is a big plus;
- Technically strong with C++, knowledge of Python is a big plus;
- Ability to design and implement complex algorithms;
- Proficiency with numpy, scipy, opencv, tensorflow;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a related field;
- Strong communication skills with Upper-Intermediate English level and ability to work under pressure.
- Be a proactive and self manageable person, able to work without any supervision;
- Be comfortable with fast changes and building throwaway work;
- Have an ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
To be successful at this position, you should
Keras, AWS, Python, Computer Vision, Deep Learning
- Working in a core team, designing and building a next generation of new system;
- Understanding of business objectives and developing Computer Vision models for running them on Jetson;
- Apply Machine Learning and Computer Vision technology to solve real problems for the market available product;
- Guide and support other team members.
GlobalLogic team has been involved for many years into development, deployment and support of many different areas of the solution. We are now looking for a talented Machine Learning engineer who will extend our existing team and help us to build a next generation camera, we recently started to work on
Part of your responsibilities will include
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.