Senior Data Engineer IRC137030
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Python skiit, SQL|
Our customer is the world’s leading video creation to distribution company offering global, end-to-end services and technology. Through unmatched scale, technology and capabilities, our customer enables the worldwide market for professionally created video. The world’s leading content creators, broadcasters, OTTs and distributors rely onour customer’s experience and expertise. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York and operations in 38 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of more than 7,500 of the industry’s premier artists, experts, engineers and innovators.
– 3+ years of intermediate to advanced SQL
– 3+ years of python development (intermediate level is fine)
– Experience building ETLs, preferably in python
– Excellent understanding of database design
– Advanced skills in Excel
– Agile SDLC knowledge
– Detail oriented
– Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
– An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
– Be self-driven and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete or dirty data
Would be a plus:
– Understanding of basic SVOD store purchase workflows
– Background in supporting data scientists in conducting data analysis / modelling to support business decision making
– Data analysis, auditing, statistical analysis
– ETL buildouts for data reconciliation
– Creation of automatically-running audit tools
– Interactive log auditing to look for potential data problems
– Help in troubleshooting customer support team cases
– Troubleshooting and analyzing subscriber reporting issues:
Answer management questions related to subscriber count trends
App purchase workflow issues
Audit/reconcile store subscriptions vs userdb
Assist PSVOD BI team with questions related to subscriber status/counts
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.