Senior Data Engineer IRC157163
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our ambitious project dedicated to one of the clients of our Fin-tech portfolio. The successful candidate will be working as a part of the Scrum team working on UI and backend agile development for financial applications. A team comprised of key specialists together with onsite stakeholders is required to be deployed for initial assessment, refinement, testing and further evolution of the client’s solution through the application of best design practices and efficient end-to-end delivery.
We are young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. You will be part of a distributed, cross-functional team based in Poland. This Project is a part of the Multi-Year Program Plan
- Solid experience with Scala or Python or Java
- 4-6 years of expirience in Data Engineer role
- Strong distributed systems knowledge
- Strong software engineering/development skills. Practical experience with Apache Spark
- Data processing experience at scale
- Practical experience designing and implementing microservices
- Team player with a passion for learning, programming, automation, and data processing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience with any of the following is a plus:
Scala (practical experience with functional programming would be a plus)
Cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure);
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering program, or equivalent
Databricks, Azure, Functional Programming, SQL
- Technical contributor, as a software developer, in a cross-functional development team, focused on building out a full-featured data processing platform
- Leverage big-data technologies for data processing, including Apache Spark, Kubernetes
- Contribute to the data platform ecosystem, including implementation of microservices or serverless components using Scala
- Work with the DevOps engineers to design and build observability features (telemetry, tracing) and CI/CD
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.