Senior Data Engineer IRC172050
|Location:||India - Noida|
Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules’ firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.
“• BA / BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in Cloud SQL and Cloud Bigtable
• Experience in Dataflow, BigQuery, Dataproc, Datalab, Dataprep, Pub / Sub and Genomics
• Experience in Google Transfer Appliance, Cloud Storage Transfer Service, BigQuery Data Transfer
• Experience with data processing software (such as Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Pig, Hive) and with data processing algorithms (MapReduce, Flume).
• Experience working with technical customers.
• Experience in writing software in one or more languages such as Java, Python
• 6-10 years of relevant consulting, industry or technology experience
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Strong communicator”
“Experience working data warehouses, including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL / ELT and reporting / analytic tools and environments.
• Experience in technical consulting.
• Experience architecting, developing software, or internet scale production-grade Big Data solutions in virtualized environments such as Google Cloud Platform (mandatory) and AWS / Azure(good to have)
• Experience working with big data, information retrieval, data mining or machine learning as well as experience in building multi-tier high availability applications with modern web technologies (such as NoSQL, Kafka,NPL, MongoDB, SparkML, Tensorflow).
• Working knowledge of ITIL and / or agile methodologies
• Google Data Engineer certified
Good knowledge of Agile Scrum”
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.