Senior Data Engineer IRC176143
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Airflow, Amazon Elastic MapReduce, Apache Spark, AWS S3, Python, Snowflake, SQL|
The client is an American multinational association that is involved in the design, development, manufacturing, worldwide marketing, and sales of apparel, footwear, accessories, equipment, and services. The company is a proven leader in its industry and is constantly working to create innovative products and services.
- Strong combined experience (5+ years) in working with Python for analytics and/or data pipelines.
- Strong programming experience in Python.
- Strong practical experience with Apache Spark.
- Good understanding of Analytical Data Modeling.
- Good understanding of distributed data processing.
- Experience with SQL and SQL Analytical functions.
- Ability to document technical solutions and define development tasks accurately.
- Desire to work collaboratively with your teammates to come up with the best solution to a problem.
SQL Server-SSIS, AWS Redshift
- Building out data pipelines.
- Creating and supporting validation pipelines for continuous monitoring of the quality of data.
- Helping pinpoint and fix issues in data quality
- Collaborate with other outstanding engineers to power the most exciting digital experiences on the market.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.