Senior Designer – SDRK IRC2021
|Job:||IRCSenior Designer - SDRK 2021|
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
|Designation:||Senior Designer - SDRK 2021|
|Skills:||Graphic Design, Industrial, Invision, Rally, Sketch|
- Requires Master’s Degree in Industrial Design, Graphic Design, or related field.
- Requires two (2) years of experience in job offered, Product Designer, Graphic Designer, or related using Invision, Rally, and Sketch.
- May be required to relocate to various unanticipated locations throughout the United States.
- Define user stories for each agile sprint that address specific functionality that enables users to meet their goals.
- Develop proof of concepts to visualize a detailed plan of how to incorporate them into the product.
- Identify further features required by the business, including security, administrative, and design requirements that align with other products within the company portfolio.
- Use an iterative process to add context and insight to the design process, so that each step is built on the previous steps and is used to gain a deeper understanding of the user’s current workflow and graphic design needs.
- Conceptualize the initial design concept by reviewing findings from user observations and interviews and align them with the overall business goals, timelines, and budgets.
- Ensure that the design of each new feature fits in with the overall functionality and look and feel of the product.
- Create UI specifications to be used by software engines for front-end development.
- Conceptualize and implement the product’s overall style while ensuring alignment with the brand guidelines.
- Identify problems with readability, usability, and production workflow.
- Alter designs or prepare alternative design options due to technological constraints arising from the development platform.
- Present the designs and prototypes to other product teams and higher-level management.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development: We provide continuing education classes, professional certification, and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays.