Senior Developer .NET C# IRC135254
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kharkiv, Kherson, Khmelnytskyi|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||.net, .NET Core, Azure, C#, Microservices, REST, SignalR|
The goal of the project is to redesign and re-architecture the existing fat client (currently in a 2-tier architecture) to make it support a 3-tier architecture. That implies significant work within our DevExpress WinForms based client tier, as well as the creation of a new, highly scalable and multi-tenant capable service tier. At the core of the client is our UI Framework that has been developed during last 12 years. It is the foundation for all C# based application UIs that exist in SCD. Now we are working on redesigning this framework in order to have it decoupled from the application, business logic and database. At the core of our service tier is an OWIN server, through which the new client tier will interact with the service tier. The service tier is largely green-field development in .NET, but bridges to existing business logic on our primary technology stacks (.NET and APL).
The three key goals are:
- After redesign is done the framework can be used to generate UI of existing APL and C# based forms in order to replace those UIs and prove that it is possible to have UI generated based on metadata form description / logical representation.
- The new architecture implies that the WinForms UI can easily be replaced with Web UI without rewriting the whole thing, and both UIs can coexist at client to ensure smooth transition and good UX for clients.
- The new service tier must be built, which should harness all existing business application code and expose it to the client tier via APIs. That new service tier is optimized for high scalability, efficiency, and multi-tenancy – aimed at cloud-native operation.
- Excellent programming skills: following clean, self-documenting code approaches, thorough understanding of basic programming principles
- Passionate about learning new business areas and technologies
- Preferably 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong English (both oral and written)
- Delivering high quality code
- Refactoring existing SCD operation components and core system for enabling automation and Cloud
- In prospect developing of Cloud based tooling for SCD multi shard configuration and operation
- Participating in code reviews and other development processes and ceremonies defined by SAFe
- Proactively collaborating with teammates across Bedrock ART in Kyiv and Copenhagen locations
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.