Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS) IRC160103
|Skills:||AWS, AWS S3, Docker|
We are coworking with Customer which is a diversified global manufacturer and solutions provider with annual revenue of approximately $8 billion. The Customer delivers innovative equipment and components, consumable supplies, aftermarket parts, software and digital solutions, and support services through five operating segments: Engineered Products, Clean Energy & Fueling, Imaging & Identification, Pumps & Process Solutions and Climate & Sustainability Technologies. The Customer combines global scale with operational agility to lead the markets. Recognized for the entrepreneurial approach for over 65 years, the team of our Customer with over 25,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what’s possible.
Do You wanna be part of big changes? Don’t waste any second. Apply, and our awesome Recruitment team will introduce you to this big adventure!
- 5+ years experience in DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering roles
- Extensive experience with cloud providers: AWS (engineering and strong practical knowledge of implementing production solutions in an AWS environment)
- Experience in IaC tools and languages such as Terraform, Ansible, Packer, or Helm
- Ability to prioritize, communicate well, design for repeatability and scalability, exude ownership, and dig beneath the hood with technology
- Flexibility to both improve what we have in motion and to innovate on new capabilities
- Good command of written and spoken English (B2 and above)
- Building cloud-native architectures for data processing at scale
- Automating development using best DevOps practices like CI/CD, IaC, and centralized, structured monitoring
- Documenting workloads and infrastructure in the AWS environment
- Managing AWS cloud adoption and migration
- Integration processes support with a stakeholders in terms of application structure, characteristics, and behavior
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.