Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS) IRC163423
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, GitHub, Grafana, Java, Kafka, Kubernetes, MongoDB, Terraform|
Globallogic, a Hitachi Group Company, together with Hitachi launches a brand new hybrid-cloud SaaS platform in the smart data storage domain which will be targeting big enterprises as well as smaller businesses.
- At least 5 years of experience building infrastructure and DevOps solutions in a team environment
- Experience with Clouds (preferably AWS)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Proficiency in writing CI/CD pipelines (GitHub Actions/GitLab Workflow with ArgoCD/Spinnaker)
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible
- Experience in setting up logging and monitoring tools (ELK, Grafana+Prometheus)
- Experience with security auditing tools (Open Policy Agent, Trivy)
- Good verbal and written English communication skills (Intermediate level or higher)
Github Actions / Gitlab Workflow
Java (Tuning, Resource Allocation, Scaling)
CI/CD pipelines (argocd, spinnaker)
Do not hesitate to apply if you are missing some specific experience. We will be happy to help you with gaining one.
– Experience with Kafka
– Experience with MongoDB
– Experience with Vault
– Experience in tuning Java applications
- Consulting with management on the operational requirements of software solutions.
- Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact.
- Managing the installation and configuration of solutions.
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements, as well as interpreting test stage data.
- Developing interface simulators and designing automated module deployments.
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors.
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests.
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Conforming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.