Senior DevOps Engineer for the Discovery Project IRC132964
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, GitLab, Jenkins Administration, Jenkins build automation tool, Jenkins Pipelines|
The client is a global medical technology company. We design and manufacture technology that takes the limits off living. We support healthcare professionals to return their patients to health and mobility, helping them to perform at their fullest potential.
The product innovates and re-imagines surgery. Our strategic approach seamlessly joins the power of human insight and experience with digital solutions and a health innovations portfolio to elevate care throughout the continuum.
Our intelligent, digital ecosystem maximizes advancements in technology, readily applies surgical efficiencies and optimizes investments in implants, robotics, navigation, data solutions and care management.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, building automation with third-party tools (many possible examples here, e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, Paket, Conan, JFrog, SonarQube, and so on)
- Strong documentation skills; willingness to create documents and diagrams for a complex system
- Proficiency in creating Infrastructure-as-Code
- DevOps engineers need to be familiar enough with Python to understand the scripts have the ability and willingness to reverse-engineer the current setup, in order to then move to the standard toolchain
- Experience with any technology/programming language such as Python, .Net, Java is a plus
Perforce, Linux, Windows
- Take part in environment/architecture planning
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Continuous improvement of our products’ security, stability, and optimization
- Maintain and troubleshoot environments (development, staging, and production)
- Collaborate with colleagues for solving problems
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.