Senior DevOps Engineer IRC133158
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv | Slovakia - Kosice|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, bash scripting, Docker, Git, GitLab CI, Jenkins|
App developers, stores and payment providers cross the threshold into the newly built unique ecosystem to converge, grow and thrive.
By bringing businesses together and powering e-commerce with unique data-driven insights, we deliver new business opportunities and new dimensions of growth for customers around the world. Being inside the Service circle means global merchants including Amazon, Google and Microsoft can work together with payment partners from Africa to the Americas, accelerating the performance of everyone on the inside.
Wage (gross): from 2 500 EUR/month all depends on your experience and skills
- Background in software development processes, experienced with some scripting languages (Bash, Python, Perl, etc)
- 3+ years’ experience with cloud platforms and a sound understanding of cloud architecture principles / best practices (AWS, Azure, GCE, etc)
- 3+ years’ experience with containerisation and best practices
- Proven experience in similar senior roles (Cloud, DevOps, Automation, etc)
- Experience with Configuration Management tooling (Puppet, Ansible, etc) and Infrastructure as Code tooling (CloudFormation, Terraform, etc)
- Experience with software automation servers and DevOps lifecycle tools (Jenkins, GitLab CI, etc)
- Experience and understanding of working with container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes) would be a big plus
- A strong communicator (verbal and written), participating in and often leading discussions and planning/design sessions (both internally and externally)
- Accountability and Reliability will be key personal values for you
Terraform, Python, GOlang Programming language, Kubernetes, Puppet, Ansible
- Lead the implementation of new software builds
- Deployment of (and automation of deployment process for) solutions
- Design pipelines to ensure high quality build and releases
- Assess and propose solutions for existing deployment and automation bottlenecks
- Drive innovation and adoption of new automation tools
- Level 3 support for existing deployment issues with the platform
- Coach Software Engineers and other members of the Technical Services team on what good looks like
- Design effective and efficient solutions to complex deployment problems
- Ownership of test and deployment pipelines for the Software Engineering team
GlobalLogic team is starting a completely new partnership and is now looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to take a lead of infrastructure management of e-commerce solution.
Reporting to the Director of Technical Services, as a Cloud Automation Engineer, you will support our software lifecycle, from source to release, ensuring successful outcomes and that our products and development programs are delivered on time, to the highest quality levels, and are embracing continuous improvement principles and taking lessons learned to improve methods and procedures.
The Technical Services team covers a wide area of skillsets, including platform setup, configuration, hardening, and observability which provides Bango with the ability to deliver a highly resilient and secure platform for our customers to use.
You will be expected to have a sound understanding of what ‘good’ software development processes look like, have a real handle on what continuous deployment means and what it takes to get there. Building CI/CD pipelines allowing the automated deployment of our software and its dependencies is key, as is passing defined quality and security gates, which is also a key focus for this role. Another critical aspect of the role is the definition, creation, education on and enforcement of best practices and procedures, helping guide the efforts and practices of colleagues as they navigate these points effectively
This role includes (but is not limited to) the following tasks and activities
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.