Senior DevOps Engineer IRC133968
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Python, Software Architecture design|
The client is a product international company that provides a defence platform that enables development and security teams to protect critical workloads against emerging threats and undiscovered vulnerabilities with a lightweight agent that protects the organization’s public, private and hybrid cloud deployments on-premises data centres managed. In addition, it is an advanced endpoint detection and response platform, which gathers as much information as possible to detect and analyze complex threats while being as non-intrusive as possible, minimizing the impact on the network and the endpoint.
- At least 4 years of experience in developing Kubernetes services in Python, GO.
- 2 years of experience in automating application deployment, packaging, and other aspects of the release lifecycle.
- Knowledge in Containerized environment and Kubernetes (Docker Compose, Helm, etc.…).
- Experience in cloud providers & virtualization (GCP / AWS / OCI / AZURE).
- Experience with Ansible configuration management.
- Experience with Hashicorp tools: Consul, Vault, Terraform.
- Experience developing pipelines in Jenkins or a similar modern CI system.
Google Cloud, AWS, GOlang Programming language
- Develop configuration and deployment logic for client’s products.
- Develop, implement, and provide technologies and tools for teams in R&D and production.
- Build a fast, reliable, simple, and stable infrastructure and platform.
- Work with other DevOps engineers and Software Engineers to remediate findings and provide solutions.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.