Senior DevOps Engineer IRC143951
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Python, Software Architecture design|
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the product international company. You will be a part of a project that provides a defense platform that enables development and security teams to protect critical workloads against emerging threats and undiscovered vulnerabilities with a lightweight agent that protects the organisation’s public, private and hybrid cloud deployments on-premises data centers managed. In addition, you will work on advanced endpoint detection and response platform, which gathers as much information as possible to detect and analyse complex threats while being as non-intrusive as possible, minimising the impact on the network and the endpoint.
- At least 4 years of experience in developing Kubernetes services in Python, GO.
- 2 years of experience in automating application deployment, packaging, and other aspects of the release lifecycle.
- Knowledge in Containerized environment and Kubernetes (Docker Compose, Helm, etc.…).
- Experience in cloud providers & virtualization (GCP / AWS / OCI / AZURE).
- Experience with Ansible configuration management.
- Experience with Hashicorp tools: Consul, Vault, Terraform.
- Experience developing pipelines in Jenkins or a similar modern CI system.
AWS, GOlang Programming language
- Develop configuration and deployment logic for client’s products.
- Develop, implement, and provide technologies and tools for teams in R&D and production.
- Build a fast, reliable, simple, and stable infrastructure and platform.
- Work with other DevOps engineers and Software Engineers to remediate findings and provide solutions.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.