Senior DevOps Engineer IRC145274
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Continuous Integration, Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, Release Automation|
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer who will help our client build systems and a solid DevOps practice. You will work closely with our experienced DevOps team, technical lead, architect & project dev team to identify and establish the best solutions.
We are building a top-notch Web application for one of the most innovative German hardware manufacturers. Our project is very dynamic, currently in the active phase of development with an experienced and actively learning team in place. A product should grow into a flexible tool-agnostic suite of capabilities to allow end-users from Silicon Valley to perform post-acquisition 3D visualization and analysis of CPUs and microchips images. The project is rich in scientific knowledge, cutting-edge technologies like Machine Learning & Big Data.
– 4+ years as a DevOps engineer in infrastructure management and automation
– Hands-on experience with Docker and container orchestration tools
– Extensive experience with running Kubernetes cluster in a production environment
– Solid experience with centralized log management and monitoring tools
– Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration
– Experience building CI/CD pipelines for automated infrastructure provisioning leveraging Azure DevOps / Jenkins or others CI/CD tools
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education is desirable
– Software deployment and maintenance experience
– Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management
– Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as needed
– Upper-Intermediate level of English (spoken and written). Ability to actively & openly communicate with the English speaking client
– Work with CI and CD tools
– Automate & update our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements
– Build and maintain highly available systems
– Manage code deployments, fixes, updates, and related processes
– Test system integrity, implement designs, application developments, and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed
– Deploy product versions/updates as required while implementing integrations when they arise
– Perform the troubleshooting with the Dev Team
– Adhere to the DevOps engineering team world’s best practices
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.