Senior DevOps Engineer IRC154130
|Location:||Slovakia - Banska Bystrica, Kosice|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Amazon Web Service (AWS), DataDog, HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules, PostgreSQL, Python, Ruby, Splunk|
Our client is a company strives to improve the lives of patients suffering from emphysema with its minimally-invasive, personalized technologies for interventional pulmonology.
They requested GlobalLogic to improve and maintain the applications which provides precise flow and pressure readings for specific lobes in the lungs to assess collateral ventilation and cloud-based quantitative CT analysis service that supports specific patient selection and treatment targeting by providing clinically-validated information on emphysema destruction, fissure completeness and volume.
Wage: from 2500 €/gross. Final salary will reflect your skills and experience
working hours : 4 overlap with California working time is requested.
– 5+ years of experience cloud infrastructure development experience required, preferably in the medical device, healthcare, or biotech industry
– Terraform and AWS experience.
• Experience designing and developing distributed systems and cloud infrastructures
• Experience in cloud native implementations (AWS preferred, Google Cloud, Azure)
• Experience in database technologies (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL, etc)
• Experience in producing architectural and detailed design diagrams (conceptual diagrams, component diagrams, infrastructure diagrams, etc)
• Experience in setting up performance and security monitoring (ELK, DataDog, Splunk, Sentry, etc)
• Understands the level of quality and detail involved in developing high-available cloud-based medical devices
• Experience building HIPAA/GDPR compliant environments on AWS is a plus
• Presents a professional image in performing job functions.
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• Attentive to details.
• Able to work independently with minimal instructions/supervision.
• Capable of multi-tasking and rapidly adapting to changing priorities.
• Self-Starting, detail Oriented, quick learner, creative and analytical.
• Capable of understanding and analyzing problems.
Ability to read and interpret documents including software code, software requirements, software architecture and detailed design, software test protocols and reports, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, etc. Ability to clearly communicate in the verbal and written form. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• The person will be expected to follow and support all Company policies and procedures
• The person must ensure their activities and those of their staff are in compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
Collaborate with the cross-functional team to understand customer requirements and translate them into system and infrastructure requirements.
• Contribute to the overall architecture and produce detailed designs while having the ability to defend and accept trade-offs and choices.
• Develop quality cloud infrastructure and solutions that are robust, dependable, and secure, both for medical devices and non-medical devices, in development, staging and production environments.
• Contribute to new product development, maintenance development efforts and production operations of cloud-based infrastructures.
• Participate in peer code/design reviews and able to provide and take constructive feedback.
• Passionate about creating innovative and out-of-the-box solutions and products.
• Comfortable taking responsibility for stable, high available and scalable cloud infrastructures that can be monitored (and alerted on) and audited for performance, dependability, and (cyber)security
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.