Senior DevOps Engineer IRC158137
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||EC2, GitLab, Kubernetes, Python|
IT Company in the Health-insurance domain looking for experienced DevOps to perform migration from EC2 to Kubernetes. In addition to helping with different projects.
– 8-10 overall IT experience
– DevOps minimum experience is required 4-5 yrs
– Expert in using and implementing AWS cloud services
– Strong experience with Containerization (Docker) and Container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes), Ingress/Egress, Access control
– Strong experience working with CI/CD tools like GitLab CI
– Proficiency in the programming language (Python).
– Independent Analysis and Troubleshooting skills
– Migration experience
1. Gitab — strong in CI/CD
2. EC2 and Kubernetes K8s details
3. Kourier, Knative, and Amabassador
4. Log Management Tools (Sumo log analysis, Prometheus, Grafana)
7. Scripting skills (Preferably Python)
– Main responsibility it’s migration from EC2 to Kubernetes
– Working on different client projects
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.