Senior DevOps Engineer IRC163126
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, CloudFormation, CodeDeploy, Shell-Scripting|
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the team working on a fully optimized and customizable energy solution. The platform connects psychical devices (energy meters, batteries) to National Energy Grid and other energy providers (power plants, solar/wind farms)
- 5+ years of experience in a DevOps position
- Solid Cloud AWS experience with a focus on AWS (lambda, Code Pipeline, Cloud Information, Amazon ECS, API Gateway, EventBridge)
- Experience in using Bash and Shell scripting
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, eg. AWS CodeBuild, CodeDeploy
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure as a Code development and modules management using Docker
- DevOps and Agile working practices knowledge and experience
- Able to develop in multiple scripting/programming languages
- English at an advanced level (read/written/spoken). Ability to take part in day-to-day communication and lead a conversation with other stakeholders
- IoT knowledge is desirable
- Support of the whole platform after the releasing the functionality to the production
- Responsible for designing and developing platform solutions
- Contribute to a variety of project delivery and platform support business as usual activities
- Contribute to the operational management and support of the test and live environments including platform optimization and maintenance.
- Provide support to the technology delivery teams to help them meet their project goals, including upskilling them to support them to ‘self-serve’
- Contribute to the continuous improvement culture by regularly reviewing and enhancing processes, practices and standards
- Take ownership for platform solutions and optimizations ensuring operational and project outcomes are achieved
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.