Senior Devops Engineer IRC173339
|Location:||Croatia - Zagreb|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Bash, cloud, Containers, Continuous Integration, DevOps, Docker, Linux, Networking, Virtual Environment|
Our Customer connects shoppers to the brands leveraging personalized digital media. Customer owns the evolving purchase history of more than three-quarters (280 million) of American shoppers. With the world’s largest shopper purchase history database driving personalized media across our networks, they drives lift and loyalty for the world’s leading retailers and CPG brands. The DevOps and Cloud Engineering team is responsible for a variety of infrastructure systems internationally. Platforms managed by the team include cloud services, DevOps Platform based on Kubernetes, Hadoop and Spark ecosystem.
- 2-5+ years in infrastructure management and automation
- 2+ years working with Cloud (preferably Azure)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a strong Plus Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines for automated infrastructure provisioning leveraging Azure DevOps (preferred) or other CI/CD tools
- Technical expertise in Linux systems management – Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, and Ubuntu
- Strong in automation and creating automation where it is possible
Nice to Have:
- Experience with monitoring (Prometheus is a plus) and centralized log management tools
- Automation experience leveraging tools such as Salt, Puppet, Ansible
- Professional scripting experience with languages such as Python, BASH, and PowerShell is a strong plus
Ansible, Jenkins, Azure, Python, Powershell Scripting
- Participate in efforts to establish automated provisioning systems for on premise and public cloud (Microsoft Azure) offerings
- Engineer the installation, configuration and tuning of cloud infrastructure components
- Design and implementation of infrastructure changes
- Unified CICD pipeline development
- Infrastructure monitoring and logging implementation
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.