Senior DevOps Engineer (SRE) IRC135949
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv, Kharkiv, Kyiv, Mykolaiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, DataDog, DevOps, UNIX shell scripting|
Our client is a TV streaming platform in the US. The team’s mission is to build cutting-edge advertising technology to support and help grow sustainable advertising business. Team owns server technologies, data & cloud services, and is responsible for making data actionable and useful for advertisers.
We are looking for a skilled Engineer with exceptional DevOps skills to join our team. Responsibilities include automation and scaling of Big Data and Analytics tech stacks on Cloud infrastructure, building CI/CD pipelines, setting up monitoring and alerting for production infra, and keeping our tech stacks up to date.
– 4+ years of experience in DevOps and/or Reliability Engineering
– Experience working with monitoring and alerting tools (such as Datadog and PagerDuty) and being part of call rotations
– Experience with system engineering around edge cases, failure modes, and disaster recovery (AWS background preferred)
– Strong background in Linux/Unix shell scripting (or equivalent programming skills in Python)
– Intermediate+ English level
Nice to have:
– Experience scaling production systems running Big Data tools like Spark, Hadoop, Apache Druid
– Understanding of automation tools like Ansible, Terraform, AWS Opswork
– Knowledge of Airflow
– Experience with Looker
Airflow, Python, Ansible, Terraform, Spark, Hadoop, Druid
– Develop best practices around cloud infrastructure provisioning, disaster recovery, and guide developers on adoption
– Collaborate on system architecture with developers for optimal scaling, resource utilization, fault tolerance, reliability, and availability
– Design, develop and maintain efficient ways of tracking, predicting, and optimizing infrastructure cost in a multi-cloud setting
– Conduct low level systems debugging, performance measurement &optimization on large production clusters and low latency services
– Create scripts and automation that can react quickly to infrastructure issues and take corrective actions
– Participate in architecture discussions, influence product roadmap, and take ownership and responsibility over new projects
– Collaborate and communicate with a geographically distributed team
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.