Senior DevOps Engineer (SRE) IRC148156
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Linux, Networking, Python|
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer (SRE) to join the product international company. You will be a part of a project that provides a defense platform that enables development and security teams to protect critical workloads against emerging threats and undiscovered vulnerabilities with a lightweight agent that protects the organisation’s public, private and hybrid cloud deployments on-premises data centers managed. In addition, you will work on advanced endpoint detection and response platform, which gathers as much information as possible to detect and analyse complex threats while being as non-intrusive as possible, minimising the impact on the network and the endpoint.
- At least 4 years of experience in developing Kubernetes services in Python, GO.
- 2 years of experience in automating application deployment, packaging, and other aspects of the release lifecycle.
- Knowledge in Containerized environment and Kubernetes (Docker Compose, Helm, etc.…).
- Experience in cloud providers & virtualization (GCP / AWS).
- Networking and Linux deep knowledge
- Experience with Ansible configuration management.
- Experience with Hashicorp tools:Terraform.
- Experience developing pipelines in Jenkins, Git, Argo or a similar modern CI system;
- Understanding of Cloud networking principles.
AWS, GOlang Programming language
- Develop configuration and deployment logic for client’s products.
- Develop, implement, and provide technologies and tools for teams in R&D and production.
- Build a fast, reliable, simple, and stable infrastructure and platform.
- Work with other DevOps engineers and Software Engineers to remediate findings and provide solutions.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.