Senior DevOps IRC149311
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Agile, AWS, Continuous Integration, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Linux, OpenShift|
You will be working with customer that owns and operates several of the most popular and award-winning brands in cable television in USA producing and delivering distinctive, compelling and culturally relevant content that engages audiences across multiple platforms.
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for maturing the DevOps mindset within the agile teams using techniques such as Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery to provide quality products with seamless integration across Development, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, Operations, and Release Management roles. This position combines the best features of both a start-up and an established corporation. You’ll be working with a growing small team in a fast-paced environment to develop Business Intelligence and Analytics Web applications.
● System level Docker knowledge including orchestration and container Architecture (Kubernetes, OpenShift etc.)
● Prior experience working with apps that will be running on Micro Services running on clusters.
● Cloud knowledge of either AWS or Azure
● Linux system administration knowledge
● Need to have scripting knowledge i.e. Bash/Python/Perl
● Need to understand continuous integration
● IT experience on web-based products
● Experience working on large scale, multiple team projects
● Experience with Agile methodologies
● 2 years of continuous integration experience (for example tools like Jenkins, Anthill Pro).
● 2 years of experience with at least 1 scripting language such as Perl, Python or PowerShell.
Python, Bash, Perl, AnthillPro, Azure
● Build and maintain our development tools, and create processes for build & release engineering
● Create and deploy tools to help automate and streamline our operations and processes.
● Reviews deployment packages with developers to ensure code is properly staged for deployment.
● Ensures that operational processes are followed and improved upon.
● Collaborates with colleagues in developing and executing a robust test and release process.
● Proactively identifies, recommends and implements process and other improvements
● Plans, implements and documents source code management, version control and system build management systems.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.