Senior DevOps IRC164351
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Ansible, Apache, AWS, Azure, Bash, C++-Linux, CMake, Gerrit, Git, IaaS, Infra as Code, Jenkins, OOP, PaaS, Power Shell, Puppet, Python, Saltstack, TCP/IP, Testing, V-model, Windows|
Due to intensive growth, the GlobalLogic Automotive department is glad to invite the SW developer.
The project aim is to optimize and extend with new features Automotive Solution. Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive solutions that will be deployed in the newest cars. The project is considered technical excellence and we are paying huge attention to the technical challenge motivation of our team members as well as excellent compensation.
In our project, we are building a computer-in-the-car architecture – key for enabling innovation within areas such as advanced connectivity, machine learning and autonomous drive.
A challenging project to setup infrastructure from scratch for automotive solutions for European car vendors.
Knowledge and creativity are welcome.
- OS (Administration, performance issue investigation, provisioning and tuning):
- Software Build and Testing Automation System (GNU Make, CMake or Bazel).
- Infrastructure configuration management systems ( Ansible, SaltStack or Puppet).
- Experience in Azure, AWS or GCP
- Strong knowledge of concepts: Infrastructure-as-Code way-of-working, PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service)
- Network configuration and management in dynamic environments (TCPIP stack)
- Scripting (basic level): PowerShell v5.0+, Bash v4.4+, Apache Groovy, Python2 & Python3;
- Automation solution: Jenkins, Zuul CI, SCM, Git
- Code review system: Gerrit
- Test flow: Testing Types & Levels, V-model;
- Technical engineering degree (Preferably in the domain of software or systems engineering);
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Principles
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in releasebranching strategies (Trunk Based Development, gitflow, etc).
- Experience in embedded(automotive) development
- Know the basics of automotive (or similar) functional safety standard (ISO26262)
- Know the basics of any industrial standard that provides framework for defining, implementing, and evaluating the process required for system development (in automotive – ASSPICPICE)
- C Programming: C99, C11/C17, C++98, C++03, C++11 or C++14, Conan package manager.
- Matlab Simulink;
- MIL, HIL testing.
Main skill set:
1. Windows NT (Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 and newer);
2. Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL, Debian, Oracle Linux or similar);
Would be a plus:
Embedded, Automotive, ISO 26262, C, C++, Matlab, Simulink, HIL
Development of solutions to enable a stable and high-performing automation framework, including work with the infrastructure, with Zuul/Jenkins, and parts of the build system.
Development of an ISO 26262 qualified tool chain and development environment, for the flow from Matlab/Simulink to binary.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.