Senior Embedded C Developer IRC173841
|Location:||Poland - Zielona Gora, Szczecin|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||C, Embedded, OS, RTOS, Unit Testing|
Our client is a top healthcare device manufacturers from USA and Europe, aimed to innovate and rock the market. The project represents a big system including integration between the embedded device, mobile application, and web services, and because of this, we are focusing a lot on the security aspects of the embedded system. The project is very structured and process driven and it is considered as technical excellence so we are paying huge attention to technical challenge motivation of our team members.
- Low-level software development for Controller’s (NXP and Freescale experience preferred)
- Hardware interfaces RS-232, RS-485, I2C, TWI, SPI, USB, etc
- Experience with BLE hardware controller
- PCB design, Hardware Debug
- Scheduling, Memory Management, synchronization primitives
- Embedded C
- +5 years experience in Embedded Development
- C programming language
- Experience with real-time operating systems/Multithreading
- Experience in HW debugging
- Experience in HW interfaces like RS232, SPI, I2C
- Very good English knowledge
BLE, Hardware, PCB Design
- Design, implement and unit testing of embedded software in C
- Update/maintenance of existing embedded software
- Ensure coherent & professional communication with customer peer groups
- Development of requirements/design and other formal documents
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.