Senior Embedded C Software Engineer IRC146478
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Embedded, Linux, Yocto|
The client is a leading worldwide high-tech company specializing in embedded automotive software for in-car cockpit solutions. The company makes and designs leading-edge technology, software, and services, which power the professional automotive industry.
The successful candidate will get a chance to work on cutting edge infotainment/digital cockpit technologies from leading Auto manufacturers and Tier1s and see the projects through to commercialization.
– 4+ years of Software Applications Engineering, Software Development experience, or related work experience.
– Experience with embedded software development, integration, debugging.
– Experience with C programming.
– Experience High level operating systems (Linux and/or Android) Or any Real-time Operating system.
– Good Communication and Excellent Team working skills.
– Quick Adaptability to work in new technologies.
– Experience in security
– Experience with Automotive Infotainment projects
– Live debugging and Post-mortem debugging
– Experience with one or more software platforms: QNX, GHS, Linux Containers
– Exposure to Hypervisors and Virtualization
– OpenGL ES, Vulcan, OpenCL
– Familiarity with bridge-chips (serialiser/de-serialisers), composition, colour formats
– GPU buffer management, GPU shader architecture
– Display panel and /or Camera sensor specifications (timing, pixel clock, framerates)
– Experience with System performance profiling and optimization
– Understanding of Linux kernel concepts and relevant work experience.
– Familiarity with : Qt/QML, SHM, Window Managers, Texture Compression, Physical Audio interfaces (I2S, TDM), Sample Rate Conversion/ASRC, DSP software, MOST, eAVB
– Devices para-virtualization (Display, GPU, VPU, Audio, input, Block, net) on various ARM-v8 based hardware on top of Linux and Android
– Participate in design and implementation for Automotive Embedded projects
– Work with Hypervisor and Connectivity solutions
– Direct communication with the customer
– Configuration and adopting the virtualized environment to the specific platforms that will be used in the next-generation cockpit controllers
– Integration of the virtualized and para-virtualized solutions to the specific platforms that will be used in the next-generation cockpit controllers
– Be a part of Globallogic team of successful professionals
The main responsibility is to provide direct support to GL customers and partners with the design, development, and debugging of SW issues and help to customize/optimize software to meet the product requirements using the features in different SOCs like Qualcomm, Renesas, iMX.The Candidate must quickly ramp up onto an existing project, understand Automotive platform Hardware and Software driver architecture, demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, and work closely with external customers to launch their new products on time.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.